Our in-house lab testing allows us to detect illness in your pet before we see any outward signs of disease.
Testing gives us immediate insight not otherwise available.
We can perform the following tests:
– Chemistry test to screen for kidney liver and pancreatic disease as well as check sugar levels.
– Complete blood count (CBC) to rule out blood-related conditions.
– Electrolyte test to ensure your pet isn’t dehydrated or suffering from an electrolyte imbalance.
– Heartworm test to screen for heartworm disease.
– Fecal test to rule out intestinal parasites.
– Urine test to screen for urinary tract infections and other diseases and to evaluate the kidneys’ ability to concentrate urine.
– Thyroid test to determine if the thyroid gland is producing too much thyroid hormone